[Emerald] Fw: Re: [ShireEK] Banners

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 14:07:05 PST 2011

Heilsa all...

Her Grace Willow's response...

Yours in Service...

Kief

=========

From: willowdewisp at juno.com <willowdewisp at juno.com>
Subject: Re: [ShireEK] Banners
To: sirkief at yahoo.com
Date: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 10:58 AM

to lady Aine and all of Emerald Keep
I will send the banners down. How many do you need? We have the black roses that are about 5 by 5 feet and I have five of them
And if you want them I will send some of the red rose strips. These
are eight by two foot strips  and it is OK if they hit the floor in the
tent. I would like you to safety pin them up out of the mud.  If you
want them please tell me how many. I have a bunch but I haven't counted
how many I do have.
I have some of my own pictorial banners in the Renaissance style  and
 Islamic style that go with every things else. they are around 6by 7
foot long. I have  four of those I could lend.
All of these go with the normal Ansteorra Gold.
write or better yet call me and I will get them  together.
Remember I promised that once you worked on  any of the banners that
you would have a part ownership in them all. The artists who worked on
the others are sure you understand the time and effort that went in on
them.
Please do not wash them in a machine. just put them up and spray them
 with a hoses and use dawn dish washing soap and let them line dry.
918-794-4075
i will  always consider my self part of your group and wish i was closer and could come to your events. think of me.
Yours
Duchesss Willow de wisp