GE - Princess' Tea/Thanks

Margaret Nanny mnanny at abm.com
Tue Dec 7 09:46:19 PST 1999

Margaret Nanny at ABM
12/07/99 09:46 AM

---------------------- Forwarded by Margaret Nanny/Security/ABM on 12/07/99
09:36 AM ---------------------------

Ledonna Wallace <tavy at swbell.net> on 12/06/99 04:44:40 PM

To:   Margaret Nanny/Security/ABM at ABM, Ansgar <gencor at flash.net>, Holly Frantz
      <hefrantz at yahoo.com>, Iago <IagoAH at aol.com>, Jane <bretz at swbell.net>,
      Simone <jaysmom at swbell.net>
cc:
Subject:  Princess' Tea

Greetings,
Here is the list as of today. Please check the spelling again. (I'm a very bad
speller
and am just a bit paranoid about it.)  Please send corrections to me ASAP. Also,
PLEASE
let me know if you need a serving plate/tray ASAP.

Thanks to all of you for your help in this endeavor.  I have recently been
informed
that Mistress Kaitlyn McKenna is that autocrat of this tea.  Please see her when
you
get to the site in order to see where to put your yummy food/drinks and
wonderful
plates/utensils.    Thank you again for all your work and time!!! You all are
truly
GREAT!!!!

Delphina

Crepes Portabello -  Lord Elyas MacCrae