GE - something

cyoung5 at us.ibm.com cyoung5 at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 8 06:38:34 PST 1999

Pole repair?  I didn't know either of them were broken!  I always thought
Santa kept up the North one and the penquins and Kiwies handled the South.

Carolyn B. Young
Integrated Customer Management System Unit -Telecom & Media
Phone: 281.274.9579          FAX: 281.240.8743
cyoung5 at us.ibm.com

If you don't have the time to do it right, when will you have the time to
do it over?

blaan at flash.net@Ansteorra.ORG on 12/08/99 10:12:47 AM

Please respond to gatesedge at Ansteorra.ORG

Sent by:  owner-gatesedge at Ansteorra.ORG