GE - fencing mask

Cynthia Hamilton jaysmom at swbell.net
Wed Dec 8 13:40:20 PST 1999

VIKINGTBT at aol.com wrote:

>   hey guy's , I found some fencing mask's on e-bay , could someone take a
> look at it and let me know if it's up to S.C.A standards?   <A
> HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=214790218">Click
> here: eBay item 214790218 (Ends 12/12/99, 17:19:43 ...</A>
>
> thanks
> Tracy

Hi Tracy,

The picture looks good, no visisble rust or dents, unfortunately no size
listed for it.   Excellent price tho' if you are willing to risk it not
fitting.

New masks start around $55.00  I'll bring my Triplette catalog to newcomers
meeting on Thursday (or Yule revel on Saturday) as well as 3 masks you can try
on for size.

Regards,
Simone