GE - A wonderrful yule revel.

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 17:48:39 PST 1999

    To all those responsible,and you know who you are.
May I offer me most humble thanks for one of the better evenings my lady and
I have spent in quite a long while. The Lords and ladies who tried to make
everything perfect. The food was great the service,
was the best for a event that we have had in ages.My cmpliments to lady
Signy,Lady Serene, Lord Ihon,And all the feast workers.
There were several newcomers at the tables with the Gates Edge group, They
were impressed by the orginazation and planning that went into the
presentation. Also that all of the work was being done by the
the members  of Stargate Barony.I must also offer a word of
praise for our own Lord Stephen, Who spoke loud enough for us
old people to hear.This was an event that the Queen could report to the
kingdom, that it was a job well done.Once again I offer congradulations to
all who helped make it such a sucess.
                    VIVAT!!!
             Yours in service and friendship
               Lord Talmon And Lady Adelicia...