GE - Event Sites

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Thu Dec 16 16:30:47 PST 1999

I'll stop by Circle Lake someday soon and see if someone is around or just
call the phone number that is on the sign.

Considering the conversation last meeting, I think it probably is a good
idea that we do build a list of appropriate event sites in the Gates Edge
area starting with the ones the group has used in the past and supplemented
by a search for new ones.  I'll volunteer to compile the list.

How about a checklist of things we are interested in when we consider
prospective sites.  Things like;

	Site Name:
	Contact Name:
	Contact Phone:
	Location:

	[  ] Camping
	[  ] non-Camping
	[  ] Kitchen Facilities
	[  ] Electricity
	[  ] Water
	[  ] Toilets
	[  ] Showers
	[  ] Indoor Hall (capacity)
	[  ] Outdoor Covered Pavilion (capacity)
	[  ] Alcohol Allowed
	[  ] Ground Fires Allowed
	[  ] Equestrian Allowed
	[  ] Archery Allowed

What else is needed for the checklist?

Who wants do to the known / previously used event sites?

Regards,

Eadric