GE - College of Heralds Meeting

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Sun Dec 19 10:10:48 PST 1999

Greetings unto the list from Stephen Macthomas, the Gate's Edge herald:

Yesterday, in La Marche Sauvage, the Ansteorran College of Heralds met to
discuss the Internal Letter of Intent for October 1999.  On the agenda for
this meeting were several submissions from Gate's Edge.  Lady Serena (who
we're still calling Seren) was present at the meeting and filed this report
with me afterwards.

Adelicia Brabant - resubmitted device
*   Reblazoned <Azure, in saltire two artist's brushes argent, overall on an
artist's palette Or a brown road-runner proper, all within a bordure argent.>
 Forwarded to Laurel.

Caitlin nan Cnoc Airgead - resubmitted device
*   Forwarded to Laurel.

Sean McConnul Duncan - resubmitted badge
*   Forwarded to Laurel.

Serena Gethin - new name
*   Forwarded to Laurel.

Serena Gethin - new device
*   Forwarded to Laurel.

Serena Gethin - new badge
*   Forwarded to Laurel.

Stephen Macthomas - resubmitted device
*   Reblazoned as <Quarterly azure and argent, six towers, 3, 2, 1
counterchanged.>  Forwarded to Laurel.

Talmon Wilbanks - resubmitted device
*   Forwarded to Laurel.

That means all eight of our submissions are heading forward and will be
discussed at Laurel sometime in March.  We should have results back in during
April.  Since my warrant is up by then, my successor will keep you all posted
on the results.

In your service,
Stephen

PS - Linnet, this isn't my report for OTE.  I'll have something more thorough
for you soon.  :)