GE - Re: Holiday Party

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Sun Dec 26 07:20:41 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/25/1999 9:02:52 AM Central Standard Time,
StephenMacthomas writes:

> This Sunday, December 26th, from 3pm to 11pm, I am hosting a get-together
at
> my home to celebrate the holidays.  All are invited to attend and spend a
> little time with friends and family from the SCA.

I forgot to mention two things in my earlier post.  My apologies for the
additional bandwidth to make up for it.

First, we'll be rolling bones for prizes for anyone wishing to exchange
gifts, just be sure that your prize is wrapped or hidden from view in some
fashion.

Secondly, Gate's Edge officers that bring their reports to the party or are
willing to write one there (paper and crayons - they still won't let us have
pencils - will be provided) will be excused from Monday night's officers'
meeting.  My home will still be open if anyone just wants to pop over or
hasn't yet had enough of me and Sasha the wonder kitty.

Heading back to the joy that is cleaning house (yay), I am

In your service,
Lord Stephen