GE - Brew

The Tolands p.toland at computer.org
Sun Dec 26 21:44:19 PST 1999

All,
I am off this week (27 - 31 Dec) and decided to do a mead brew sometime this
week.  If anyone is interested in coming out to help, watch or brew up some
of their own just email me and I will send you directions.  I haven't
decided when yet so there is some flexibility in scheduling (it won't be
Friday during the day since my little brother is getting married at 2pm, but
if anyone wants to brew some mead and ring in the new year on Friday
evening, I am game).

Ciaran O'Niall
--
"An appointment is an engagement to see someone, while a morningstar is a
large lump of metal used for viciously crushing skulls. It is important not