GE - December 31

Joe Parris sirwolfdude at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 30 20:50:03 PST 1999

Sadly sadly, I must work both days. Again sadly, cause I have to work until
2am both days. I wish I could attend Annes, as I remember some parties that
you have thrown in the past. I loved them, cause it was a fun environment to
be in.

Until I get a day off or three, see ya soon

Joe aka Alan McGuire