GE - Archery practice

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 14:26:30 PST 1999

   Sorry for the tardy response. But I just got around to answering
The E-mail In response to your inquiry about the location , We are north of
Tomball about 7 miles. If you went to the renfair from Houston You passed
through the little town of Pinehurst on
F.M.249. After you left Tomball on 249 you were on a divided hwy. .When that
divided hwy ended you were in Pinehurst. Take a right at the red light ond
go about 200 yards. There is a road on the left.
If you get to a big concrete bridge you have gone too far. This is the only
road on the left. Just follow it till it runs out . There are 2 black mail
boxes at the drive entrance.
        Sorry about being late.   Lord talmon.