GE - something

Margaret Nanny mnanny at abm.com
Wed Dec 8 13:36:36 PST 1999

Margaret Nanny at ABM
12/08/99 01:36 PM

I'm so dizzy, my head is spinnin',  la la la   la    la la la la !
Annes, If it will help,  I'll take those darned wensels, weasels, pretzel,
thing-a-ma-jiggies off your hands.  I'll take 'em to the South pole myself if
necessary.  Just stop the madness,  I don't think my wittle head can take any
more, not too mention my cheeks hurt from smiling and giggling already.
...although if they are weasels I'd prefer them trained, not stuffed.
Toodles Seren

cyoung5 at us.ibm.com on 12/08/99 03:15:48 PM

Please respond to gatesedge at Ansteorra.ORG