GE - something

blaan at flash.net blaan at flash.net
Wed Dec 8 19:26:21 PST 1999

StephenMacthomas at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/8/1999 3:17:20 PM Central Standard Time,
> cyoung5 at us.ibm.com writes:
>
> >  Well, sure, that's OK for you, but what about the Vikings and the Frogs
> >  (Frenchmen) and the Scots, and the Gaels?  Surely, someone has a repair kit
> >  for them, too?
>
> Why, Caitlin dear, your very own sister has a Universal Repair Kit.
>
> We call it Boo-Boo Medicine.  :)
>
> Stephen, prolonging the madness, and wondering how we got HERE from THERE

My boo-boo medicine has NEVER, EVER (well maybe once) come anywhere NEAR anyone's
"universal"........ANYTHING.  And if it did, I DON'T want to know about it!  I am
far too pure and innocent to be sullied by any such................(significant
pause)......goings on!As for how we got HERE from THERE...just follow that white
rabbit with the watch...and don't eat anything that says EAT ME!