GE - Anyone going to Gulf War?

Jack and Kerry Moore jack.moore at compaq.net
Sun Nov 28 12:10:04 PST 1999

Everyone,

I think that it goes without saying that Thorvaaldr Nordvik, the Varangian
rattan junkie, will be at war, proudly bearing the azure and gules of the
Coastal Regional Melee Team.  I will, however, most likely be camping in my
big mundane truck far from gentle eyes which may be offended.  I will not,
therefore, be able to enjoy the pleasure of camping with you.

In service of the dream,
Thorvaaldr Nordvik