GE - Weekend of the Gates Info

mihalik mihalik at garygreene.com
Fri Nov 12 13:34:41 PST 1999

Diane & all that responed to my cry for help, thanks so very
much. My Lady Guinevere has bestowed her great generousity
and hospitality apon this poor peasent and his lady, and
given us the means to attend the great festival clothed in
finery better than our humble selves could ever hope for.
Many thanks!!!

Your humble servent,

Walt (Walick the wonderer)

WALT MIHALIK