GE - Officers' Meeting

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Mon Nov 22 10:03:35 PST 1999

Unto all to whom these presents shall come, greetings from Stephen Macthomas!

Just a brief reminder that officers' meeting is tonight (November 22) at my
home, starting at 7:30.  Even though the meeting is geared more for the
administrative business of Gate's Edge, it's an open meeting and everyone in
the Gate's Edge area is invited to attend.

If you need directions to my home, please feel free to contact me either via
e-mail at stephenmacthomas at aol.com or via phone at 281-651-0781.

Hope to see many of you here this evening!

In your service,
Stephen