GE - Hey, What's This All About?

Janet E. Tabares janetaba at wt.net
Tue Nov 9 16:53:04 PST 1999

Hi, this is Jessica Kincaid, of Westgate here,  I know someone that may need
loaner garb for the weekend.  He lives in Gates Edge and we've been trying
to get him involved.  He said he'd love to come up this weekend.  I gave him
contact information so he can get on the list.  Not sure if he'll need crash
space or not, but we can probably put him up in our camper.  Unfortunately,
we're short on adult male garb.
Looking forward to hearing from you.  Ldy Jessica