GE - Archery and then brewing

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Thu Apr 6 19:53:59 PDT 2000

After archery a number of us will move about a half mile over to Wanderer's
Rest to do some brewing.  I think there will be at least six or seven of us.
The plans are to retire from archery and start getting ready for brewing no
later than around 4PM with a supper sometime in the evening.  I think most
of use who will be brewing will also be at archery during the day.

There will be at least one all-grain beer being made so that takes about 4
hours from start to finish.  As always at the brewing sessions there will be
other things going on.  Even if you don't want to brew you are welcome to
sit and chat, or work on anything you like.

If you are interested in brewing and want to know how to get started then
give me a shout.

Regards,

Eadric