GE - Equestrian practise

Diane M. Mathews camelothorse at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 8 19:35:00 PDT 2000

Sorry to be so late but, just a reminder that the Equestrian practise is being held at Camelot Horse Center just outside of Tomball tomorrow  Sunday  April 9.   Practise will start around 10:00 am and go on through till around 4:00 pm.   Everyone is welcome   If anybody needs directions, please email me at Camelothorse at earthlink.net.   Our address here is 18010  Burkhardt.   From 290 going west, one takes the Spring-Cypress/ Cypress-Rosehill exit.   Proceed on the feeder road to the second stop (Cypress-Rosehill) and turn Right.   Go 7 1/2 miles north on Cypress-Rosehill to Burkhardt and turn left.  (Burkhardt only goes left)   Camelot is the first driveway on the right.

>From I45   North---take Spring-Cypress (Tomball----FM  2920) exit   Follow FM 2920  through the town of Tomball and keep heading West.   The third signal light on the West side of Tomball is Cypress-Rosehill Rd.-----turn left.   The first street on the right is Burkhardt and turn right.   The farm is that corner.

for more information, you can call Camelot at 281-351-8368

Thanks----Guinevere