GE - Admin Request, Forwarded Post

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Thu Apr 20 13:20:17 PDT 2000

Hi folks, your friendly neighborhood list administrator with this reminder ...

Anytime you send something to the list that contains a word used by the
Ansteorran Majordomo as a command, there is a strong chance that said
something will bounce.  One of these commands is that thing that you did to
sign up on the list in the first place ... sounds like something that's
beneath a scribe ...

Anyway, just to let you all know that this particular word seems to be
bouncing multiple postings of late, so if there's anyway you can avoid using
it (try *sign up* instead) please do so.  With my move in full swing, it
might take a day or so for me to check e-mail - plenty of time for a critical
e-mail to age in the bounce bin.

So here is the mail, with the offending word replaced by a more
Majordomo-friendly censorship.

In service,
Stephen, Gatesedge List Admin

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Oooo...wishing I had a truck!  Think we could use some of this for the
Contrade kitchen?

BTW, if you are planning to participate in the Contrade, please *sign up* to
the GE Planning list - contact Lady Kyrstyn at kdw at kjsl.com

Angharad