GE - Officers' Meeting Tonight

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Mon Apr 24 11:05:05 PDT 2000

Greetings unto the list from Lord Stephen:

All are reminded that the Gate's Edge officers' meeting is tonight starting
at 7:30, at the O'Neills, *not* at Lord Eadric's home as is usual.  If you
know of anyone that isn't going to get the message in time, and you have the
ability, please pass this along.

(I would make the rounds of our officers, but I'm about to head out to visit
clients and I'll get off the road at the O'Neills' this evening, most likely.
 All are also forewarned that there will be no printed agenda this evening,
as the move has scattered my electronics across the complex.)

In service to Gate's Edge and her populace,
Lord Stephen