GE - Arrows?

smills at barley.scabrewer.com smills at barley.scabrewer.com
Wed Apr 26 18:09:47 PDT 2000

I would be the ones with the arrows assuming that the arrows have arrived.

Cynthia and I are in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area this week and won't be back for a
few more days.  The arrows should arrive this week.  Since Cynthia and I have been
delayed in the DFW area I called the place I ordered them from and caught the
shipment before it went out and had it redirected to my mother-in-laws house.  They
should be there when I return.

If things go well Cindy and I won't be back until Friday or Saturday.  If things go
badly then we might be home tomorrow.

As soon as I get home, get things straightened out and get the arrows I'll email
you and and Walick and arrange for a transfer of funds and arrows.

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
eadric at scabrewer.com

MKA Scott Mills