GE - Re: Can't make it to the meeting tonight...

Jack and Kerry Moore jack.moore at compaq.net
Mon Apr 24 21:14:26 PDT 2000

Unbelievably good news for your fiancé's persona,  the constable.  Laird
Sean has searched his props dept.. and come up with...a set of stocks!  You
know, THE STOCKS.  Don't let the power go to Johns head.
talk to you later, see you May 2nd at Eadric's house for the last planning
mtg. for MSF!
Constance