GE - Directions for saturday's Contrada...

Lady Angharad Rhonddha lady_angharad_rhonddha at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 11:31:44 PDT 2000

Actually, the map in the BlackStar probably wouldn't be any help anyway.

I don't know the Kingwood area very well, but I understand that you can get
on Beltway 8 and pick up 290 that way.  You would want to take 290 to Austin
(not sure if this is N, S, E, W).

If anyone else has a better way, please advice.  I'm fondly known to my
friends as "navigationally challenged".

Rondah