GE - Directions for saturday's Contrada...

Lady Angharad Rhonddha lady_angharad_rhonddha at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 13:17:47 PDT 2000

Well, Stephen - that "map" is a typical SCA event map (nuff said).  I went
out to Yahoo - Maps, typed in my address  and the event address and was
overjoyed to see a route recommended.

Everyone keeps tell me the Beltway 8 to 290 route.....

On the route map, once you pass the intersection of 290 and 6, Blumberg
appears to be a right turn off 6.  According to my driving directions, you
should be going West on 290.  At the interesection of 290 and 6, you go
North on 6.  Blumberg appears to be about a 0.1 miles from this
intersection.
Rondah