GE - Supper with Annes

Darlene Vandever hlannes at ivillage.com
Sun Aug 13 11:43:19 PDT 2000

To all good gentles, does Annes send her greetings.

'Tis that time again my friends...our populace meeting is tomorrow at 7:15 at the church.  Those who wish to still their hunger before the meeting are invited to join me for supper at 6 pm at The Hometown Buffet.  This restuarant is just West of the church by about 1/2 mile.  It is located at the corner of Walters Rd. and 1960.  It is an all you can eat buffet and suppers are about 7 to 8 dollars if memory serves me.  Please RSVP me here by this evening (sunday) or just show up.  I'm sure we will find room.  I apologize for the late notice.  School and the wasps kept me from my computor.  I will tell you the story at supper if you are curious to know.  :)

Join the most exciting community of women on the web!
iVillage.com's FREE membership gets you private email,
your own home page, special discounts and sweepstakes,
and dozens of problem-solving tools.
http://www.ivillage.com/frame/join_email.html