GE - Newcomers

Bowen mac tarbh mactarbh at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 14 13:15:24 PDT 2000

Greetings;

     Once again it is time for us to get together and Learn!!! Learning is
no fun you say?!?! HA HA HA, Well, when was the last time you learned more
about MASS DESTRUCTION?... Yes, that's right you to can annoy and threaten
your neighbors with the use large projectile objects. So come to the
O'Neil's this thursday for our Newcomer's Siege night. Learn about medieval
stealth technologies and join in the Ansteorran arms race 35. I hope to see
many of you there. If you have questions or comments please contact me...
281 876 0778

                                         Siege ya later....
                                         Bowen