GE - OT Mundane Moving

kimberly kdw at kjsl.com
Fri Aug 4 14:48:33 PDT 2000

 I will be out of touch for a few days..
 I do have the new  phone number at the new place but it will not be hooked
 up untill sometime next week. Nor will I have internet access. If you need
 to reach me, and don't hav ethe work number the pager is 281.439.6565.

 If you get bored friday or sat and have nothing to do you are more then
 welcome to coem on out.
 I haven't gotten as much done as I wanted to because both ex's decided not
 to keep the kiddos. I am taking today off to get the ball rolling and
moving
 the clothes, ad prolly teh kitchen stuff today..

 But I have about 20 boxes that i never unpacked that need moved if anyone
 wants too.. hehehehhee
 but hey even I know what a drive it is from the north side to the galleria
 to the south side...

 hugs all and hopefully I will be back by thursday..

 Hugs
 Kyrstyn aka kimberly dawn