GE - Summer Cleaning

Lady Angharad Rhonddha lady_angharad_rhonddha at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 6 08:45:18 PDT 2000

Hope everything is going well with everyone.

I've been a bit out of circulation because I've finally gotten in gear to
get my house ready for sale.

And that means I'm finding all sorts of trim, fabric, SCA-ish thingies and
wondering how they got into my possession (and you know this happens to all
of us).  Okay, it's pretty but it's not my color, period, etc.....

I will organize this into some semblance of order and have it in the back of
my car at populace meeting (and probably Summerthing).