GE - An SCA demo for First Night?

Phillip Toland p.toland at computer.org
Wed Aug 16 08:47:25 PDT 2000

Well I got a call from Violetta(Sorcia) and she is going to help me put the
proposal together.  What we need from the populace is pictures and video to
include in the proposal.  I have a copy of the CBS feature on Gulf War but
it isn't very good quality perhaps someone has a better copy?  Stephen is
there anyone in you know of with a copy?

Anyone wishing to help with the proposal or contribute photos to be
submitted please email me p.toland at computer.org and then bring them to
Newcommers tomorrow evening.

Thanks,
Caelainn