GE - Domesday List, Maps, Zips

Jeanette merryari at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 15:12:14 PDT 2000

--- "Mills, Scott" <Scott.Mills at compaq.com> wrote:
> Sorry,
>
> I hadn't intended for that last message to go to the
> general list but my
> mouse-clicks got the best of me.
>
> However, the last message had a small graphic file
> attached that represents
> the boundaries within which the members listed in
> our Domesday list reside.

Greetings!

I guess this is as good as an intro spot as I'll get.
I subscribed to your list from the website, so pardon
if I intrude...
My family and I are knew to Texas, and specifically
the Katy area.  We are interested in the SCA, but are
not sure how far away from where we live the nearest
group is.  We live in the eastern part of new Katy
(Nottingham Country) between Fry and Mason Roads and
not far from the I-10.

If someone could help us out, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers!

Jeanette Cullum

=====
Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it
ceases to be serious when people laugh. - George Bernard Shaw