WHOOPS!!! RE: GE - Brewer's Guild

Phillip Toland p.toland at computer.org
Wed Aug 16 19:18:36 PDT 2000

Hey Everybody now that you are all confused Eadric meant August 19 and yes
Brewer's Guild and the Do-it will be at the O'Neill Rath.  There are updated
directions on the calendar.  Remember all are welcome bring anything you are
working on.

Did we mention we will be tasing FOUR beverage!!!

See you all there..
Caelainn