Help at Stargate Baronial

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Mon Aug 21 14:55:42 PDT 2000

Hi! 'Tis Signy here, wearing Troll and Liaison Hat for Baronial:

Is there anyone interested in helping out with Troll or with being a Liaison
for Baronial? I mainly need help with shifts at Troll on Friday night late
and Saturday all day. The Liaison is the team I am putting together that
will make sure all the Royals (Their Majesties, out going Baron and Baroness
and incoming Baron and Baroness ) have everything they need. This will
include making sure they get Spider's breakfasts both days, putting together
a small luncheon, helping to put up head table, serving head table, cleaning
up head table, running errands, and anything else that might need to be
done.

If you are interested in either of these two duties at Baronial, please
contact me either by email: paperdol at wt.net or by phone: 281-353-9118.

Thank you and blessings,
Signy

--part1_c.9b65e4b.26d3ceb1_boundary--