GE - An SCA demo for First Night?

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Mon Aug 28 04:37:01 PDT 2000

Hi!
Sorry I am missing you all again. I can't make it to Officers tonight as I
will be in Arlington. And Gwyn-I am so sorry about missing the last meeting
when you were going to show me how to do card weaving on my inkle loom. I
hope I can get with you again sometime to help me with that. I will also
miss Gate's Edge's Populace as the Baronial Populace meeting will be the
same night due to Labor Day. But I promise to make the Sept. Officers
meeting!

Can you let me know more information about First Night? I am interested in
it and want to know if it can include dancing-a dance demo-no, no, that's
not something Signy's interested in. :)

Hugs to you all!
Signy