GE - Sept populace

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Tue Aug 29 06:09:54 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/28/2000 10:38:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
eadric at barley.scabrewer.com writes:

> Stargate has chosen to move the Baronial populace so that it conflicts with
> ours but the Gates Edge meeting will take place as
> planned.

This move is the traditional choice of Stargate and has been done for as long
as I have been in the SCA.  Guardians, you might wish to correct me, but I
believe that when the populace meeting was moved to the second Monday some
years ago, it was done with full knowledge that the September meeting would
conflict with the moved Stargate populace, wasn't it?

Stephen