GE - Domesday List, Maps, Zips

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Wed Aug 16 14:26:51 PDT 2000

Sorry,

I hadn't intended for that last message to go to the general list but my
mouse-clicks got the best of me.

However, the last message had a small graphic file attached that represents
the boundaries within which the members listed in our Domesday list reside.

Several months ago Lady Gilyan Alionora Clonmacnoise of the Shire of
Mooneschadowe compiled an excellent map of our fair Kingdom.  You can view
her map at http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/map/

On that map Gate's Edge is only barely visible and that got a few of us
talking and wondering about the boundaries of our great canton.  The result
of my musings was the crude little map that was attached to my last message.

In Service,

Eadric