GE - Sept populace

Eadric Anstapa eadric at barley.scabrewer.com
Tue Aug 29 06:58:12 PDT 2000

OK I curious.  When was the meeting before it was the second Monday.  Not looking to change it because I like the second Monday,
just curious.

Also, I really don't see one meeting a year conflicting with Stargate being a problem.  So few members of either group actually
attend both once or even a couple times a year shouldn't be a problem.

Regards,

Eadric