GE - Sewing Guild

Serena Gethin lady_seren at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 13:15:04 PST 2000

I picked up some sample fabric pieces for those who attend tomorrow evening
to look at.  Once we decide on a fabric and what width it comes in, it will
be easier to determine the dimensions of the banners. Then I will get with
you and you can check w/your mom on pricing the selection.  Thanks, Seren