GE - news,some good some just fair.

Talmon Parker tt_ann at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 24 19:02:11 PST 2000

  GREETINGS TO ALL !!!
  This from lord Talmon and Lady Adelicia!!!
     May you have a very merry season of joy and goodwill. We will be
spending this christmas in the hospital meeting room on the 4th floor.
Lady Adelicia is still in isolation from a kidney infection. So we {the
family} will have dinner at our daughters house,then go to the hospital for
the gift giving part.It's awfully hard to eat with a mask on. We do
what ever is necessary to keep going.
   Lady Adelicia is improving but it's still real slow. She has started to
dress her self with some assistance. She is also  beginning to walk
with a walker. Her left side continues to improve. She is able to eat
without assistance. However she has trouble swallowing anything firm.
   We wish we could be with each and everyone of you, but instead we will be
with you in spirit and thoughts.We enjoy the love and respect that we feel
for each and every one of you.
          Till we can be with you in body as we are in spirit.
                   Lord Talmon and lady Adelicia