GE - Rapier Fighter Practice

Garza, Carla M Carla.Garza at compaq.com
Thu Dec 28 08:48:22 PST 2000

Lady Caelainn,

Greetings on this wonderous holiday season.

I have a few questions about the First Night Out here at The Woodlands.  Are
we meeting at a central location to go in a group? (ie: your place?)  Also,
at what time will everyone be gathering and do we need any
tables/chairs/etc.  I did not see the SCA mentioned in The Woodlands paper
which listed all events and groups.  We are still going, correct?

Isabella Constance

Carla Garza
Corporate HR Information Services (HRIS)
Compaq Computer Corporation
Inspiration Technology

281.518.7920 phone
281.514.4061 fax