GE - News from Laurel Sovereign

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 04:59:06 PST 2000

Greetings unto the list from Stephen Macthomas, herald to the Canton of
Gate's Edge.

The following is lifted directly from the December 1999 Laurel Letter of
Acceptances and Returns, and is of some small interest to several members of
this list.

ANSTEORRA - Acceptances

Adelicia Brabant. Name. (The name is not in conflict with the Adelicia, wife
of Henry I, since she is actually known as Adelicia of Louvain. Furthermore,
the name of a less important queen of a less important king is not
automatically worthy of protection.)

Annes Clotilde von Bamburg. Device change. Per bend vert and gules, a frog
rampant Or.  (Her current device, Lozengy Or and vert, on a pall gules four
bezants is released.)

Sean McConnul Duncan. Device. Argent, a griffin segreant and a chief urdy
azure.  (Please instruct the submitter to draw fewer and larger divisions in
the chief.)

Talmon Wilbanks. Name.

Congratulations to Laird Sean, HL Annes and Their Excellencies on hearing
this wonderful news!  (Talmon, Adelicia, we're halfway home, y'all!)

In your service,
Lord Stephen

P.S. - Let me remind all that this office vacates at the end of this month.
Applications are still being solicited, contact me for more information.