GE - Brewing

Mills, Scott Scott.Mills at compaq.com
Tue Feb 1 12:20:51 PST 2000

Ciaran,

Are the plans still to brew this Saturday?

What equipment do you have and what can I bring?

If anyone want's to make soda but not deal with yeast I can bring my CO2
cylinder and we can make some stem caps (cost around $3 last time I did it)
for force carbonation. I have a bunch of 2 liter plastic soda bottles saved
up.

I am thinking that for grins I might want to make a real Root BEER and do a
partial mash, (unless you have a really nice mash/lauter tun then I might do
a full mash).  Do you have a grain mill or will I need to mill my grain
before coming over?

Are there lunch plans?

Regards,

Eadric
  _____

Scott Mills
Engineering Problem Management
Industry Standard Server Division
Scott.Mills at Compaq.Com <mailto:Scott.Mills at Compaq.Com>
281-514-1432