GE - Bowling

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Tue Feb 1 17:08:00 PST 2000

Greetings unto the Gate's Edge List!

'Tis I, HL Signy, who doesn't appear much amongst you anymore-can't seem to
make the meetings-sorry, my friends!

You spoke of bowling last week. I have news of which some of you may be
interested. Every year, an Aids-Bowl-A-Thon is held at Del Mar Lanes on
Mangum to raise money for Aids research. The Aids-Bowl-A-Thon this year is
this coming Saturday, Feb. 5th,  beginning at 3:30 pm. About 3 years ago,
there was a team of us dressed in garb entered-not really to win mind you
but to have a good time and to let people know about the SCA-and we had a
blast. It's a bit on the expense-side but remember the money goes for Aids
research. They do have sponsors who give gifts that people can win. It's $30
per person and you may have to also pay a few dollars to rent shoes-I'll
have to check on that. Anyone interested? It's teams of 5 bowlers and I
already have myself and Meredydd of Dolphin's Keep-both of us are wearing
hooped skirts to bowl in. Any other takers?

Thanks for the time/bandwidth!

:) Signy