GE - Brewer's guild meeting

Phillip Toland p.toland at computer.org
Tue Feb 1 17:14:04 PST 2000

The next brewer's guild meeting will be held on Sat. 5 Feb. at my
place.  We will get started around 10ish and finish up whenever.  We
plan on having subs for lunch and we will improvise for dinner (last
time Gwyn made some excellent chili).

Caoilin and Constance are planning on whipping up a batch of root
beer, although I have not decided what I am going to do yet.  I did
get some honey on Sunday just in case ;-)  Everyone is welcome to come
and brew whatever their heart desires, I will lend whatever assitance
I can.  If you are interested in finding recipes or want some ideas
then let me know and we will see what we can come up with.

To get to the O'Neill rath:
There are many ways to get here, but they all involve getting to
Research Forest Drive ultimately.  Once you are on RFD, follow it
until it dead-ends.  Turn left onto Branch Crossing and take the first
right onto Wynnoak and right again onto N Wynnoak.  We are on the left
at 162 N Wynnoak Circle.

If you are close to I45, simply take 45 to the Research Forest/Tamina
Rd exit.  Turn onto Research Forest and follow directions as above.
However, if you are coming from the North, then it may be better to
take the 242 exit.  Go right onto 242 and follow it throuhg 3 lights.
After the 3rd light turn left onto Greenbridge Drive.  Greenbridge
ends at RFD, turn right and follow directions as above.

If you are close to 1488, you can take 1488 to 242.  Once on 242 take
the first right onto Greenbridge and follow directions as above.

Finally, if you are closer to Kuykendahl, follow it North to the
Woodlands.  Once inside the Woodlands, go right on Woodlands Pkwy.
Turn left onto Cochran's Crossing and left again onto RFD.  Follow
directions as above.

Whew, hope I didn't confuse anyone.

Ciaran
--
"An appointment is an engagement to see someone, while a morningstar
is a large lump of metal used for viciously crushing skulls. It is