GE - Fighter Practice

Hunaric jyml at swbell.net
Thu Feb 3 23:23:05 PST 2000

Hail,
    This sunday's fighter practice for Raven's Fort will be held at
Candy Cane Park in Conroe. I invite one and all to come and participate,
and get ready for Gulf War. If you aren't coming to Gulf, please come by
anyways, we need opponents to train with. I would like to get as many of
us that are going to Gulf to start training together, as I have seen it
make a hell of a difference. We mopped the floor with a lot of opponents
at 3 Kings simply by fighting together better.
    If anyone needs directions, e-mail the list or myself directly, or
my deputy Lord Leovigild.

Hunaric of Clan Cadhla, knight marshal of Raven's Fort