GE - News from Court

StephenMacthomas at aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 18:43:04 PST 2000

Greetings to all from Stephen Macthomas:

For those who did not attend Candlemas, there were three new Pelicans either
made or announced.

The first of these is His Excellency Don Robert MacFarlane, known to many
throughout the Knowne World as Horoun.  Master Robert accepted induction into
the Order of the Pelican on the spot.  VIVAT! to Master Robert!

The last two were announced, both to be elevated at Crown Tournament in
April.  First of these is Her Excellency Lorraine Deerslayer, from Raven's
Fort.  VIVAT! to Baroness Lorraine!

Finally, our very own Baron Michael Silverhands will be elevated to the Order
of the Pelican at Crown Tourney as well.  VIVAT! to Baron Michael!

In your service,
Stephen

P.S.  For those wishing to attend Lorraine and Michael's elevations, Crown
Tourney will be hosted by the Barony of Loch Soillier.  I would encourage all
who read this missive to lend a hand to our neighbors and to witness these
most joyous ceremonies as well as this tournament to find Their Majesties'
Heirs.