GE - FW: FS-SIEGE.jpg

Moore, Jack Jack.Moore at compaq.com
Thu Feb 17 12:35:11 PST 2000

Everyone,
I have a cartoon that I thought you might like, but the big mean majordomo
wouldn't let me send it to you.  So I stuck it in cyberspace where you can
see it if you want.
http://www.gatesedge.homestead.com/files/fs_siege.jpg
<http://www.gatesedge.homestead.com/files/fs_siege.jpg>
The lines are because I didn't give the winjpeg people their money yet.  The
lineless version (warning it's a .bmp) is at
http://www.gatesedge.homestead.com/files/fs_siege.bmp
<http://www.gatesedge.homestead.com/files/fs_siege.bmp>

In service,
Thorvaaldr