GE - Black, White and Sort of Grey

Ciaran O'Niell p.toland at computer.org
Tue Feb 22 13:17:25 PST 2000

I was wondering how many folks from Gates Edge were planning to attend
this event.  Ciaran and myself are going and camping with the
Nordviks' we will also be camping with Dennis from Raven's
fort(blanking on his SCA name).  We have begun making food plans but
would welcome others if anyone else is interested.  Let me know.

--Caoilin
--
"An appointment is an engagement to see someone, while a morningstar
is a large lump of metal used for viciously crushing skulls. It is