GE - Black, White and Sort of Grey

Margaret Nanny mnanny at abm.com
Tue Feb 22 17:35:41 PST 2000

StephenMacthomas at aol.com on 02/22/2000 07:13:58 PM

Please respond to gatesedge at ansteorra.org

To:   gatesedge at ansteorra.org
cc:    (bcc: Margaret Nanny/Security/ABM)
Subject:  Re: GE - Black, White and Sort of Grey

In a message dated Tue, 22 Feb 2000  5:33:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Margaret
Nanny" or someone claiming to be her, writing from <mnanny at abm.com>, blurted
out:

> battle on Xena!

Please oh please oh please tell me this ISN'T Qasim's new stable name ...

If I had been thinking along those lines, his name would be Argo and I'd be in
short, tight leather suit bashing in heads.  Oooh, that doesn't sound half
bad... Chyah Right!

but... no he hasn't been given any other name 'cept handsome, cutie, stud,
gorgeous,etc. No, I'm not partial at all.          Toodles, Seren

Stephen, oversharing for the masses' entertainment