GE - Mini planning meeting for Contrade

Lady Angharad Rhonddha lady_angharad_rhonddha at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 11:59:18 PST 2000

Unless the creek rises, I will try to make it up to BW&G Friday evening so
we can have a mini-planning meeting.  I may have to work late - and I'm
sorry my weekend was already committed.

Right now you know everything that I know about this event.  I haven't
received any more information - specifically the booklet that will "explain
all things" - but I think we can move forward on the basics.

Looks like we need to set up and maintain a pavillion in or near the
assembly area.  Does Gate's Edge have a canton pavillion?  If not, I have a
13x13 mundane one that might do if suitably disguised.  Do we have banners,
etc.?  If not, we may need to schedule a work session to create these.

I was informed that we need a name for our group - Gate's Edge translates to
Bordo Del Cancello in Italian.  Not sure at this point if our choice of a
name gets us points.

We are supposed to staff the pavillion and provide entertainment for
ourselves and such members of the Doge's retinue (or the Doge himself) as
might wander by.  I don't know if we have to have a theme or a purpose - but
if anyone has ideas, please let me know.

There is a cooking competition (I may have someone outside the group who
would like to help here), but we will have to provide our own feast for our
group.

My home phone number - 409-890-1105; work - 281-514-0300 (both have voice
mail)

In service,

Lady Angharad Rhonddha of Glamorgen
Sable, a closed book palewise Or
"The little stars always shine while the great sun is often eclipsed." -
Unknown